Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Insurance Policy

I just purchased insurance for my dwelling place. I have insurance on my car. Today I was thinking that these policies guarantee that I will receive some money for my belongings in case of an accident or theft or natural act of weather. They will not give me every cent I have in my home or ever purchased but will help me start with things to live in.

JESUS is our insurance policy that covers 100%.......no deductable.......no cost because he paid the price. We just have to secure our policy by doing the instruction of Romans 10:9-13. What confidence to all who has accepted Jesus as their personal savior because you have a policy that never ends and is always in your favor.........I hope today that all who reads this blog will make sure their insurance papers are in order so that you can live with JESUS forever. As long as we are breathing we are able to be saved and if we have left God for a time......he never leaves us and is waiting for you to repent. Don't ever believe the lies of the evil one. YOU CAN BE FORGIVEN and your name will be in the Lambs book of life. So many times we are taunted by the evil one that we have sinned to much.........never.........JESUS always forgives..........please take a minute and pray today........and repent and/or ask him into your heart........now you will be a child of GOD We leave JESUS he never leaves us. Shalom (peace).

No comments: