Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tips

I love candles and when they get dusty, use a nylon hose (the one with the runner in it) and wipe off your candles.

If you have stuff stuck on your pans........add water a bit of dish soap and heat on the stove. I have done this for years.

Clip coupons and only use the coupons of your favorite things.....this way you won't buy what you really don't need....unless you have a $1 off coupon and the items is only $1.25.

Make sure that your shoes are fresh and clean. Make sure your shoes are in top shape. You can have on a very beautiful outfit and the shoes can ruin your whole presentation. For my black shoes I use a really good shoe polish. I make sure that if my heels need to be repaired I take them in to the shop.........the back of my heels or flats and the toes of my shoes are polished fresh.
Now is a great time to look at your shoes for Spring and Summer and be sure to polish those black flats and heels before the weekend.

When you are eating salad, dip your fork in the dressing and then dive into the salad. You should use less dressing this way.

All You Magazine has great coupons each month.

Visit www.bankrate.com to figure out how long it will take you to pay off your charge cards. Click on the " Credit Cards" tab and use the calculators. All YOU Magazine March Issue.

No comments: