Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tips

Here is a place with recipes for home cleaning. www.thegreenguide.com

If your fridge is more than 10 years old........it could be sapping tons of electricity. (ALL YOU)

Don't forget to have your chimney cleaned this year.

Closing your closet doors will help on your electric bill.

Do you know about www.freecycle.org

Buy some new batteries and change your Smoke Detector.

Stock up on germ products before they are sold out due to flu season.

I just have never used an extended warranty. I won't be buying anymore.

Call your cable company and see if they have any specials. This could save on your bill.

If you have children you can install a shower timer.

I always ask my car service company to let me know when things will need to be changed or fixed on my car before it happens so I can save.

Keep coupons with you but don't buy what you would not normally buy and you can really save money.

No comments: